Your financial and in-kind donations to CFLS make a difference to the lives of so many! Here are just some of the ways your donations can help:
- A food donation can feed a family that is currently experiencing hunger.
- A metro card donation can help someone have dependable transportation to and from work.
- A $50 donation helps provide employment counseling for an individual in need.
- A $250 donation covers the cost for one family to participate in our mentorship program.
- A $1,500 donation can move a formerly homeless family into permanent, stable housing.
Financial and in-kind donations to Community Family Life Services are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. If you have any questions regarding donations to CFLS, please contact Betty Washington at 202-347-0511 Ext. 3200 or BWashington@cflsdc.org.