CFLS offers a variety of individual and group volunteer opportunities as outlined below. If you have some other way you would like to help CFLS, please let us know!
INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Family Mentor
- Adopt-A-Family (December)
- Special Events Assistant (March - April)
- Childcare volunteer
- Clothing Room Attendant
- Clothing Room Processor
- Administrative Support
GROUP VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Maintenance Projects (painting, cleaning, landscaping)
- Community Breakfast (requires a $300 donation for food)
- Thanksgiving Baskets (November - December)
- Join our team and represent CFLS at Annual Walk & 5K to End HIV (November)
- Christmas Drive - Participate in Adopt-A-Family drive
- Christmas Drive - Donate 50$ Visa Gift Cards as Christmas Gifts to our Milestone residents (November - December).
For additional information on how you or your organization can volunteer at CFLS contact Betty Washington at 202-347-0511 Ext. 3200 or BWashington@cflsdc.org.